Label Networks has successfully developed the most effective event custom research and intelligence programs, including sustainability strategies, with results not only generated from large venues and tours internationally, but from the most savvy, hardest-to-reach markets, including core fashion industries, urban markets, action sports events, and intimate clubs and theatres with exclusive audiences.
This is done using Label Networks’ pioneering methodology of both online and digitally-gathered data from face-to-face interviews recorded on a multilingual remote data research system. Our methodology for interviewing attendees is unobtrusive, quick, and proven in all types of event circumstances including bad weather, noise, and dirt. Using our highly trained team who speak the local vernacular and understand the vibe, culture, sports, or music, and customs of each target market within a custom project, coupled with our remote data-acquisition systems, we deliver the most authentic youth intelligence on the street today.
Our custom projects have ranged from fast-moving music and sports tours in a multiple of cities, to international, multi-language custom surveys and research analysis measuring specific brands and campaigns across several continents, to assisting small magazines under the MRI radar towards gathering important demographic and lifestyle information about their readers for advertisers.
Results are then translated fast into useful, colorful, and extremely insightful reports in multiple formats including MS Word, Powerpoint, and PDF. Contact us for pricing for conducting onsite research at your events or tours.
Label Networks’ Top Music Tour Clients:
- Vans Warped Tour – 2000-2016
- Budweiser’s Made In America 2013
- Bonnaroo 2011, 2013
- Rockstar Mayhem Fest Tour – 2008-15
- Country Throwdown Tour – 2011-2012
- Alternative Press Magazine Tour – 2008, 2010
- Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour – 2007-2008
- Vans Warped Tour Japan – 2004
- Sprite Liquid Mix Tour 2002
- Scratch DJ Tour 2002
Top Event Tour Clients:
- U.S. Open of Surfing – 2013, 2014, 2015
- Street League Skateboarding Tour – 2014
- Vans Triple Crown of Action Sports – 2001 – 2004 (Surfing, Skateboarding, BMX, Motocross, Wakeboarding)
- LG Action Sports Tour – 2004